Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Definitely something to celebrate


Yesterday was January 10th - and also the birthday of my favorite Concord, Jemaine Clement. Flight of the Conchords are very near and dear to my heart. I was introduced to Bret and Jemaine (via DVD) in August 2009 by some of our old friends form Chico. It was love at first sight. I have an extraordinarily odd sense of humor, and these guys totally fit the bill.  I am the proud owner of both seasons of their HBO show, 3 CDs, and 3 t-shirts - one was from their concert in Vegas, which I gleefully attended. One day I hope to make it to New Zealand, and see the homeland of my favorite band/comic geniuses, and maybe even meet  the guys! FINGERS CROSSED! Jemaine, please don't have "hurt feelins" that I' am paying you om-age today. I do realize that "the day after your birthday is NOT your birthday" (song lyrics for those of you who don't know) - but it doesn't mean that I love you any less! Happy Birthday Jemaine!

2 comments:

  1. I like your blog. Your blog is good. Just a compliment. About your blog. In honor of your boyfriend's birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was precious! FOTC FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete