Chris
LOVES to snow ski. In fact, I think he may just love it more than he loves me. Every winter, we head up once a week to take the boys skiing. The boys love it, Chris loves it. All of the lunatics that are up there seem to love it. This is
not my favorite thing. I am a California girl - through and through. I love the sun. The beautiful, WARM, bright shining sun. Ahhhh, just the thought of it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. I also hate being cold. So, this does not a snow skier make. I must admit, in the beginning I
pretended to like it. Poor Chris. Here he thought he was getting snow bunny, and what he really got was a girl who'd rather be in the lodge with a blanket, hot chocolate and a copy of Twilight. Anyway - January kicked off the beginning of our nightly ski outings and here's a little preview:
Here are the boys on the chair lift. We're heading up to the top of the hill to begin the evening.
At the top of the run and ready to ski down!
Here we are waiting for the chair lift. Look at that line! Normally the lines are very short on weeknights, and that's a big reason why we go up during the week. There were 12 + buses in the parking lot when we got there. I was very annoyed. I am a skiing princess. No long lines please!
Obviously, the long lines didn't seem to bother Jackson.
Come on Mom!!! Why are you ALWAYS so far behind us??
Jackson (up there with the reflector strip) and Carter - showing that mountain who's boss!
It's the last run of the evening, and I'm ready to be heading home. I do love family time, but I just wish it could be on a sunny beach instead of a freezing cold mountain! The things I do for these boys!!! It's a good thing I love them so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment