Thursday, January 6, 2011

UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Well, I've finally done it! I have a blog! It truly is unbelievable, being as I am the most technologically challenged person I know. It never would have happened if it weren't for my dear, sweet friend Holly Boyd. She has been raving about the joys of blogging for many moons, and has been trying to get me on board for just as long. With her help (well let's be honest - she did all the work) I now have a blog of my very own. It was hard to decide what to call it. Everyone I know has cute, catchy blog titles. Well, I ended up with Shanna's Bananas. Yes - it's some what lame, but here are my reasons. Apparently, my name is hard for most for the free world to pronounce. I don't get it, and I never have. So, I have always said, "It's Sh-anna, you know - it rhymes with banana." Then, there's that fact that this blog will most likely be about the Welch bunch. What do you buy in bunches?? That's right - BANANAS! And lastly - everyone who knows me knows, I'm nuts . . . or "bananas". So there you have it. Here I go blog-o-sphere, my very first blog entry. I dedicate it to my girl Holiday! Thanks for everything! Love you girl!

8 comments:

  1. Hooray, Shanna! Love that you're doing this! (I think your blog is cuter than mine!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, Shanna! You will enjoy this - and then you can print your blog into a book (hint for Chris as a Christmas Gift '11) for a forever keepsake. =) YEA!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great job Miss Shanna, this is awesome....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Blog! Shanna's Bananas...cute name! You've inspired me to update mine! Check out how old it is!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, I'm not as quick as you are with the technology. Why doesn't this show my picture? See in your "followers"...that doesn't look like me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for your comments everyone!
    Amy - I can't access your blog! Have I been blocked? I've asked Holly that same question about the picture. I can see it on your comment here, but I don't know why it's a shadow person down there at followers. Hummm.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So the shadow picture might be there because I became a "follower" to your blog before I set my picture to my blog name (whatever you call it). I experimented and became the one and only follower of my blog! hahaha My picture is there! My blog is amysamore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Shanna! Your blog is a-m-a-z-i-n-g! Look at yo!!... Already a total pro! I was the last to succumb to the peer pressure of blogging in my family too, but I have loved it ever since! Seriously love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete