Here is Tia checking out all of the scent samples. Isn't this a great way to do it? You pick your scent, and then you can order it in the candle style you like best! I love it! I have recently purchased a pod warmer. It heats wax "pods" (like a wickless candle) so you get the good smell, without the flame. Too cool!
Every time I go to a party, I always end up ordering the same thing. Cinnamon Vanilla. I love it! It smells so warm and inviting. It reminds me of my elementary school friend Heather's house. Every time I went over there, her mom always had something baking, and it smelled so good. That's the way I want my house to be. When you walk in, you are welcomed by the comforting and spicy scent of cinnamon and vanilla. Each time I go to one of Kate's parties, I always think, "This time I'll order something different." I smell all of the sample scents, and end up going right back to cinnamon vanilla. I guess, if it aint broke, don't fix it. Am I right?
Here I am with Kate. Isn't she cute? Carter is good friends with her son Malcolm. We love them! She reminded me about the floor and counter top cleaners they carry. (It's back there on the table in the blue bottles) Thank goodness, because I needed to get more of that as well. I used to use the purple 409 to clean my counter tops, but they stopped making it! RUDE!! The HOMEOLOGY line of cleaning products that Gold Canyon carries is even better! Problem solved! Out of all of the at-home candle companies there are, Gold Canyon is by far my favorite. Check out http://www.goldcanyon.com for all the great stuff they carry! Thanks for the fun party Kate!

Sorry I missed out on the fun. But what is this cute hat that I see adorning your head? Love it!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh! It's Jacksons! We were leaving the candle party and heading straight for the pool, so I hadn't done anything with my hair. I caught sight of myself in the mirror in Carters room before I left and immediately snatched it off the hat hook to cover my awful trusses. I look ridiculous. Who do I think I am Baggar Vance?
ReplyDelete