This year I turned 36. THIRTY SIX! Where has the time gone? Sheesh. Anyway, the beginning of the day wasn't very fun. Chris and I spent 4 hours at Harbor View preparing for my now postponed back surgery. Just look at this CT:
HOW GROSS! My back is whack!!! See how the last two vertebrae are totally off kilter? Eeewww. Well, that's what I need to get fixed . . . . later . . . . at least my stomach looks nice and flat here ;-)
So, anyway - the rest of the day went well. When I got home there were some surprises! Grammy left me a cake and some flowers, Holly left me some goodies, and I received flowers form my beloved friend Aoife all the way from IRELAND!
We went out to dinner, then came back home to have some cake and open my gifties! Just look at all those treats from all of my wonderful peeps! How exciting!! I hope my wish comes true!!!
Chris and the boys came out with a surprise when I was all done opening my stuff. It was a new net-book!
Thank you boys - and everyone who spoiled me on my birthday! I truly appreciate it! I guess 36 isn't SO bad!

Ouch, Shanna!! Your xray looks very painful. You amaze me that you are functioning as well as you are. Hang in there until you can get all fixed up. So happy you had a great birthday!!! =)
ReplyDelete