Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Love is in the air

Valentines day was just last week, and my wonderful husband was very sweet to me. First, I was surprised by these beautiful roses:


Then when he came home, he handed me a little bag with a very nice gift inside . . . . HOW NICE!


 The cutes thing I saw on Valentines day was something I pulled out of Carter's backpack. Just look:


Awwww. Could you just die??? My heart!!!! I just love my family. Happy Valentines day to ALL of my boys!! I love you Chris Welch. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Thank you for all my little Valentines - the boys included!! I don't know what I'd do without you!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...the outpouring of love from Carter to Jackson is so super sweet. Cole punched Chase in the face this morning and knocked his tooth loose....because Chase was biting him. Aw, the love of the Boyd boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing says love like knocking out someone's tooth!

    ReplyDelete