Okay - calling all my girls!!!! I went to the COACH outlet yesterday, and bought myself a purse with matching wallet, and make-up bag for a SMOKIN' DEAL. This morning I'm wondering if it's as cute as I thought it was yesterday. What do you think? Please tell me if you love it, or hate it.
I have a brown purse, and a black purse, so I was thinking a wanted something little different. Cast your vote. To keep, or not to keep? . . . . . . that is the question.

Grammy hates it. I guess it's going back . . .
ReplyDeleteI don't like it. Sorry : (
ReplyDeleteIf the next morning you question it, it probably is the right gut instinct to take it back. I like the idea of the SMOKIN' DEAL. =)
ReplyDeletei love it! Then again i love ALL things bright and beautiful!!! it's very versatile and will go with all your outfits.
ReplyDelete