Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What a Holly-day!

My beloved wifey Holly took me out for a late birthday celebration on Saturday. What fun we had! When she picked me up, there was an ENORMOUS bag of treats sitting on the passenger seat for me! Feast your eyes:


Oh how she spoiled me!! We got a little bite to eat, then shopped a bit at Kohls before getting our toes done!


After that we went to lunch at Joey's (YUM!) and shopped at South Center. It was a really fun day, and just what the doctor ordered after a not so great week. Everyone kept asking us if we were sisters.


Here we are as Holly dropped me off a Jackson's soccer game. Thank you Thank you sweet sweet girl! You are the best and I just love you, and I don't know what I'd do without you sister-friend!

3 comments:

  1. Not only do you both look like sisters, but you have the same mannerisms/personality too. =) Very fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a super fun day, with the minor exception of hearing about a stranger's horrific life experiences, trying to explain that we are each other's girls and not that we have girls of our own, and confusing "Hogwarts" with "homework". Aw, sweet memories!

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAN - I've never found Paula Dean so interesting!

    ReplyDelete