Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ireland Calling


Yesterday, I received a very special phone call - ALL THE WAY FROM IRELAND!! My dear sweet Eefie called to check in on me! What a fabulous surprise!! She has the most wonderfully amazing accent. I just loved talking to her. What a firecracker! I feel so lucky to have made such a special friend. Oh facebook, how you have changed my life for the better!!! Thank you so much for the phone call dear friend! It made my day! You're the best!

3 comments:

  1. You silly funny girl! I cant believe you blogged about me phoning you! Any bestie would have called to check up on you after the sh*tty week you had! LOL

    Still I am glad it brought you 10 minutes of happiness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was bloody brilliant, wasn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was. It was AWESOMELY BLOODY BRILLIANT!

    ReplyDelete